- Bij: RNW Media
- Vanaf: 01-09-2022
- Duurt: Meer dan 3 maanden
- Voor: 32 uur per week
- Soort stage: HR en Administratie
- Opleidingsniveau: HBO
- Vergoeding: € 300,- bruto bij fulltime stage (36 uur per week)
- Afstudeeropdracht: Niet mogelijk
Join our team and contribute to ensuring our courses remain of high quality and meet all expectations of potential candidates and partners. Engage in valued communication and networking with our partners, trainers and students. Support in all administration and communication around our scheduled courses and scholarship programmes we offer through RNTC.
RNTC is our internationally renowned training centre. See www.rntc.com to learn more about our courses. As an Intern you embrace a 21st mindset with a focus on Entrepreneurship, Initiative, Flexibility, Ownership, Communication, Social and Cultural Awareness, Curiosity, Quality and Critical Thinking.
- Designing of programmes
- Managing the training resources and facilities
- Programme and cost management
- Use of innovative tooling
- Contracting trainers
- Monitoring performance of programmes or trainers
- Converting course materials to the new branding of RNW Media
- Updating course materials
- Communication with attendees
RNW Media is an independent media organization active in China and 17 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Arab world, where freedom of expression is severely restricted. RNW Media offers information unavailable in local media because of legislation or taboos.
An interesting and exciting internship as of June 2022 or even earlier (flexible starting date) that offers responsibility and room for development, for 20-36 hours a week, for 5 to 6 months with a monthly allowance. You become part of a young and multi-cultural team of highly skilled professionals representing several countries.
You will be working hybrid from home and from our office De Koepel in Haarlem. We are a flexible project-based centre of expertise where you work in multidisciplinary teams. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasises wellbeing as much as it does quality of work.