- Bij: RTL
- Vanaf: 02-01-2023
- Duurt: Meer dan 3 maanden
- Voor: 40 uur per week
- Soort stage: ICT en Development
- Opleidingsniveau: WO
- Vergoeding: € 350,- bruto bij fulltime stage
- Afstudeeropdracht: Niet mogelijk
Are you interested in the media industry and its digital transformation? You want to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Join us and start supporting the Technology department of the largest commercial media and entertainment company in the Netherlands!
Besides being a market leader in the Dutch television market, RTL has a large portfolio of digital products, such as Videoland, RTLXL, Buienradar, RTL Nieuws and more. Working as a Technology Insights intern, you will have a transversal role, supporting the all Technology department of RTL. The Technology Insights department consists of a small team which supports the various business units within the Technology department, e.g. Advertising Technology, Data Engineering Publishing, Service Operations, Software Development, and Broadcast. In this dynamic role in a fast moving industry, you will be providing support in the fields of financial planning and analyses, operational performance measurement, market analyses, innovation, internal communication and learning programs. What will you do?
- Financial planning and analysis: support the team with business cases, cost analyses, and opportunity/risk assessment
- Operational performance: unlock the right and accurate data from internal and external sources and convert it - through analyses - into concrete information and insights about the performance of the various tech units
- Market analyses: create ad hoc reports and analyses about tech market trends
- Innovation: assist on various innovative projects and programs for employees: Artificial Intelligence, Metaverse, NFTs, Virtual Reality…
- Learning platform: monitor and support the employee program on cyber-security, with analysis of employees’ maturity and with the preparation of materials to feed the program (i.e use cases or gamification)
- Tech update: help the team prepare monthly updates for the Technology department, covering topics related the business, market, teams and projects.
- Working in an agile environment driving change and influence senior level
- Working closely with the all tech units and key stakeholders
What do you know RTL about? From our TV channels or via one of our digital platforms? You check the latest news via RTL Nieuws and know whether it is going to rain or stay dry for the time being via Buienradar, watch The Voice together or relax with a series on Videoland. People know how to find our TV channels flawlessly on their remote control and with talent. Videoland, RTL XL, Buienradar, vloggers and bloggers on YouTube we have become the largest local online player. Through all these activities you are connected to us, RTL Nederland. At RTL we work hard every day to make the best entertainment and TO be THE conversation of the day. Whether you're at home, on your way to work or in the pub with friends, our goal is to provide you with relevant stories that matter and spark and feed your curiosity. And we prefer to do that with young, up-and-coming talent.
Diversity and inclusion At RTL, we are having constructive conversations about diversity and inclusion. We have amassed quite a lot of knowledge and insights as an organisation, but we also know that we still have big steps to take in this regard. What we strive for is representative RTL and that can be done by people with diverse profiles. That way, you function better as a team. We offer a workplace where everyone feels at home and where all topics are covered. What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Great colleague in an informal working atmosphere
- Company get-togethers and events
- An internship allowance of €350 per month.
- Learning environment